November 6, 2015

November Blog Challenge - 6



I LIKE...
  1. Flowers / I fiori
  2. Ancient Egypt / L'antico Egitto
  3. Slow dancing in a burning room by John Mayer / Slow dancing in a burning room di John Mayer
  4. Horror movies / I film horror
  5. Grey's Anatomy 
  6. Channing Tatum
  7. Photos / Foto
  8. Vintage things / Le cose vintage
  9. Travelling / Viaggiare
  10. Recycling / Riciclare
I DISLIKE...

1. Failing / Fallire
2. Queueing / Fare la fila
3. Over-crowded places / Posti troppo affollati
4. People who slurps soup / Chi risucchia la minestra
5. Nose sniffling / Tirare su col naso
6. Insects / Gli insetti
7. Yellow / Il giallo
8. Winter / L'inverno
9. Rudeness / La maleducazione
10. Liquid foundation / Il fondotinta liquido



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Great read again! I love vintage things too, and Ancient Egypt! And yea I agree with all your dislikes too, lol :p Only, I do like yellow sometimes :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!
xoxo

Skimlinks Test