November 9, 2015

NBL - 9: Movietime!





A movie to talk about. It's quite tricky to me as watching movies is one of my favorite things to do. 
I'll be quite cliché and I'll talk to you about one of my favorite movies of all time: Breakfast at Tiffany's
I know tons of people say it's one of their favorite movies but it really is mine and not because of the iconic Audrey in it but mainly because I feel so close to her character, Miss Holly Golightly. 
Holly is a bubbly basic New York girl who seems at first a girl with no substance, all involved in glitzy and frivolous life. But what we get to know is that she's just a character to her self, she's carrying this mask to protect her fragile soul. Orphaned as a young girl, her brother got killed in action and she lived most of her life alone. She's so scared of love and belonging that she called her cat "Cat" to avoid any link to him.
Holly forces us as to question about good and bad.
And even if she doesn't act at her best all the time, we cannot do any other thing than sympathize with her.
If you've never seen the movie and think it's just a cliché of New York life, well, you should really rethink your way and watch it. 



Parlare di un film. Niente di più difficile per me che adoro guardare film. Sarò banale e vi parlerò di uno dei miei film preferiti di tutti i tempi: Colazione da Tiffany



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's! I used to watch it over and over again, but not very recently. Maybe I should get my good old dvd out next weekend :)
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always the right time for some classic cinema! I love Breakfast af Tiffany's!

      Delete

Thanks!
xoxo

Skimlinks Test