December 15, 2015

Fashion Lookbook: Vegas Weekend

Since the "Hangover" rocked our lives, we all want to live a fantabulous weekend Las Vegas Hotels (maybe minus the lost friend and the Chinese mafia).


In today's post I put together a lookbook for a weekend in the amazing Bellagio. I want all of you, queens of amazing outfits, to be unbelievably on fleek from morning till noon!

You can check below my personal lookbook. 

We'll start with a morning relax at the pool to enhance our tan and sip from a fruity cocktail.  Black and edgy is my vibe.
In the afternoon we'll attend a wedding at the Chapel. What is Vegas without a wedding? I incorporated one of the Pantone colors of the year (baby blue) in a super flirty and romantic look.
And finally, we can have drink and get the party started at The Bank nightclub! Sequins, glitter and gold: I thought they were all must have for Vegas.

My own idea of perfect Las Vegas fashion involves fun, statement pieces but still a touch of elegance. For me Vegas means bold and bubbly. And if it's true that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, the same is not applied to outfits. 

Feel free to mix, match and wear these looks wherever you are!

In the meanwhile, I'll get my passport ready to live the dream in Bellagio!

What was your favorite piece?


Triangl black bikini
Dior So Real sunglasses
Melissa x Jason Wu Artemis sandals
Elisabeth Reine necklace
Pucci crochet maxi black dress

Needle & Thread dress
Nars Vera lipstick
Louboutin Pigalle 
Lulu Guinnes clutch
Jennifer Behr Natalia headband

True Decadence dress
Sam Edelman Kourtney boots
Maison Margiela rings
Eyelure Party false lashes
Louboutin lipstick Youpiyou


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!
xoxo

Skimlinks Test