December 31, 2015

What I got for Christmas 2015 and Goodbye 2015!

Lucky as I am, I was ill during all Holidays. Good news is I haven't gained any weight and I got super amazing gifts. 
I've been so lucky with all my Santas this year, I loved every single piece. Today for the last post of 2015 I'll share with you some of my favorites. If you wanna see more or know more about some of these gems, links and info are below!

Zara quilted clutch 
Art deco coloring book
Yankee Candle "Cranberry pear" car jar
Acqua dell'Elba Blue perfume
Pink flamingo pen
Black weekly agenda
Calzedonia black ankle socks with pearls
Kiko lipstick and nail polish set
Wjcon liquid lipstick "Rosa Polvere"
White Classics Reebok
What was your favorite gift received this year? I wanna know!

As last post of this year, let me wish a joyous night and end of this (awful) 2015 and a happy new beginning for life to come!


Love you all!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Thanks!
xoxo

Skimlinks Test